PLANT CAPACITY 3 TO 5 TONS PER MONTH
Project profile for HERBAL EXTRACT MANUFACTURING
1) Introduction:- Ayurvedic Herbal plants and plant parts are having medicinal value for treatment of all alignments. Our old tradition are to make medicines (From Ayurvedic herbs) by churna,Bhasma,Kashaya and oils as per our Indian alignmets.But on international level we are separating major ingredients by extraction method. So that the effectiveness will be more and durability. The extracts are combined and doing formulations for use.
2) Extraction:- Extraction is a process which having solute (soluble media) like water solvents and liquid carbon dioxide and oil extraction. In this major ingredient dissolved in solute and the remaining impurities will be isolated separately.
These major testing carried out under following requirement.
· Moisture content.
· Physical appearance.
· Major ingredients by percentage method of HPLC, gravemetry (or) volumetric.
· Heavy metals.
· Microbiological counts.
1) S.S Extractor 1No.
2) Condensor 2 No.
3) Boiler 1No.
4) Cooling Tower 1 No.
5) S.S Distillator 1 No.
6) S.S Nutche 1 No.
7) S.S Centrifuge 1No.
8) S.S Mechanical seal Pump 1No.
9) Watering type Vacuum Pump 1No.
10) S.S Centrifugal Pump 1No.
11) Boiler Feed Pump 1No.
12) Tray Drier with S.S Tray 1No.